Florida Architects

“When your work speaks for itself, don’t interrupt”
Henry Kaiser

This cutting-edge facility is approximately 30,000 NSF and was built to provide large, medium and small classroom spaces, more distance learning classes, and office space for faculty. The design of the building included consideration for
More >
The Fort Pierce Magnet School of the Arts building was originally constructed in 1914. This project included renovations and remodeling for Historic Rehabilitation as well as an addition for a Cafeteria and Classroom Wing. Additional
More >
As a Design/Build project, FLA worked closely with the CM during the design phase of Polo Park Middle School. This facility is approximately 130,000 GSF and includes 449 programmed student stations. The school is designed
More >
The new Dock Facility on the Smithsonian Marine Station (SMS) in Fort Pierce, Florida consists of approximately 186 LF of marine dock constructed of 8-foot wide timber and supported by 12-inch diameter wood piles. Also
More >
Located in Fort Pierce, Florida, this project is a 1-story, pre-engineered steel framed, air-conditioned warehouse facility. It is 2,400 GSF in area and contains 480 SF shop area. The facility is a low hazard unoccupied
More >
The Richardson Center is a multi-purpose, multi-user facility and the first of its kind in Indian River County as a high-tech business, training and conference center. The entire project was funded through matching state funds
More >
The Boys and Girls Club of Central Florida offers a safe haven for children during the after-school hours. FLA supported the vision of this organization by providing the design of a new building as a Gift-in-Kind service
More >
The Williamson Center is a multi-purpose resource facility supporting academic, community, cultural, and business development. The technologically sophisticated environment of the 15,000 SF Center includes nursing, biology and office system laboratories, a health science lab, an interactive
More >